WARNING: You can only buy the original ROOFUS product from this website (www.roofus.tools). Any other sale listing for a Roofus Tool is a SCAM selling you fakes or selling you nothing! Even if they are using our photos or videos, it’s still a SCAM!
- Degree scale 1° – 55°
- Imperial rise & run scale 1 – 17 (traditional)
- Hip & valley angle scales for each of the front scales on the tools’ reverse side which includes a hip & valley scale calibrated with degrees and a hip & valley scale calibrated with the imperial rise and run scale.
- Fitted with a 14” imperial blade and graduated in sixteenths
- CNC machined from solid aluminium
- Tough and protective anodized finish
Roofus Pro offers a little more precision than the Roofus Standard, plus a very robust and durable feel. If you are a cabinet maker, kitchen installer or boiler maker, Roofus Pro is most likely the best choice for your applications.
Great for the roofer and suitable for your tool belt weighing only 350 grams, the Roofus Pro is built to last. Roofus Pro models are most recommended for use at your cutting bench on the ground whilst Roofus Standard is nested in your tool pouch for going everywhere that you do weighing just 260 grams.