The only Genuine product of this design angle measuring square is called a ‘Roofus®’ (that is our product only) – anything else is fake, unauthorized and inferior and infringes on our patents and designs secured in most of the world. All the fake imitations of our product are completely un-usable so don’t waste your money.
You can only buy the original ROOFUS from our website: www.roofus.tools (this website) and our authorized distributors!
Any other seller is unauthorized and is hosting a SCAM. They will send you an inferior fake copy with pretend angle scales, or send you nothing! Even if they are using our photos or videos, it’s still a SCAM, don’t be fooled!
Product specifications: – Roofus ‘PRO’ Imperial
- Fitted with a 14” imperial blade and graduated in sixteenths
- Degree scale 1° – 55°
- Imperial rise & run scale 1 – 17 (traditional)
- Hip & valley angle scales for each of the front scales on the tools’ reverse side which includes a hip & valley scale calibrated with degrees and a hip & valley scale calibrated with the imperial rise and run scale.
- CNC machined from solid aluminium
- Tough and protective anodized finish
Roofus Pro offers a little more precision than the Roofus Standard, plus it has a very robust and durable construction. If you are a shipwright, fixing carpenter, kitchen installer or boiler maker etc.., the Roofus Pro is probably the best choice for your applications.
Roofus Pro was designed specifically for the roof carpenter but is suitable for any carpentry related applications. Roofus Pro is most suited for use at your cutting benches whilst a Roofus Standard is nested in your nail pouch for going everywhere that you do weighing just 260 grams and is a little more impact resistant than the Pro.