You can only buy the original ROOFUS from our website: www.roofus.tools (this website) and our authorized distributors!
Any other seller is unauthorized and is hosting a SCAM. They will send you an inferior fake copy or send you nothing! Even if they are using our photos or videos, it’s still a SCAM, don’t be fooled!
Backordering this product?
Currently it will ship approximately 3-5 days after placement of your order unless our website states it is ‘In Stock’. This is due to the high demand we have for the metric variants of our Roofus products.
Product specifications: – Roofus ‘PRO’ Metric
- Degree scale 1° – 55°
- Imperial rise & run scale 1 – 17 (traditional)
- Hip & valley angle scales for each of the front scales on the tools’ reverse side which includes a hip & valley scale calibrated with degrees and a hip & valley scale calibrated with the imperial rise and run scale
- Fitted with a 350mm metric blade and graduated in millimetres
- CNC machined from solid aluminium
- Tough and protective anodized finish.
Roofus Pro offers a little more precision than the Roofus Standard, plus a very robust and durable feel. If you are a cabinet maker, kitchen installer or boiler maker, Roofus Pro is most likely the best choice for your applications.
Great for the roofer and suitable for your tool belt weighing only 350 grams, the Roofus Pro is built to last. Roofus Pro models are most recommended for use at your cutting bench on the ground whilst Roofus Standard is nested in your tool pouch for going everywhere that you do weighing just 260 grams.