Sold out – Stock will return again soon.
Subscribe to our mailing list to keep up to date with product availability and offers.
We will announce when the Pro is available again by email newsletter.
Product specifications: – Roofus ‘PRO’ Metric
- Fitted with a 350mm metric blade and graduated in millimetres
- Degree scale 1° – 55°
- Imperial rise & run scale 1 – 17 (traditional)
- Hip & valley angle scales for each of the front scales on the tools’ reverse side which includes a hip & valley scale calibrated with degrees and a hip & valley scale calibrated with the imperial rise and run scale
- CNC machined from solid aircraft aluminium
- Tough and protective anodized finish.
Roofus Pro offers a little more accuracy than the Roofus Standard, plus it has a very robust and durable construction. If you are a shipwright, fixing carpenter, kitchen installer or boiler maker etc.., the Roofus Pro is probably the best choice for your applications.
Roofus Pro was designed specifically for the roof carpenter but is suitable for any carpentry related applications. Roofus Pro is most suited for use at your cutting benches whilst a Roofus Standard is nested in your tool belt for going everywhere that you do weighing just 260 grams and is a little more impact resistant than the Pro.
The only Genuine product of this specific patented design is called a ‘Roofus®’ – anything else is fake, unauthorised and inferior and infringes on our patents and designs secured in most of the world. All the fake imitations of our product are completely un-usable so don’t waste your money. Watch this youtube video we put together to give you a comparison between a fake and the genuine product.
You can only buy the original ROOFUS from our website: www.roofus.tools (this website) and our authorized distributors.