- Degree scale 1° – 55°
- Imperial rise & run scale 1 – 17 (traditional)
- Hip & valley angle scales for each of the front scales on the tools’ reverse side which includes a hip & valley scale calibrated with degrees and a hip & valley scale calibrated with the imperial rise and run scale
- Fitted with a 350mm metric blade and graduated in millimetres
- Precision moulded from tough glass filled resin
- Jet black angle scales for good visibility in all working conditions.
Roofus Standard is most recommended for your tool pouch to go everywhere that you do weighing just 260 grams with jet black angle scales you can read through wet sunglasses. Built to last and packed full of fiberglass, the Roofus Standard is also fit to take on even precise exposed work. Don’t underestimate our fantastic plastic.
Roofus Pro models are a little more precise and are recommended for keeping at your cutting bench on the ground, but are also great in the tool belt weighing just 350 grams.
If you are a cabinet maker, kitchen installer or boiler maker, the Roofus Pro is most likely a good choice for you.