Roofus Tools take pride in the quality of their products and warrants that for 12 months from the date of purchase that their tools will be fit for purpose and free from defects in workmanship and materials. Roofus Tools will at their discretion either repair or replace any faulty tool and return it to you free of charge.
If you believe that your tool is faulty we request that in the first instance you contact us with details of your problem, including photographs if applicable, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If we can’t resolve the issue by email you can return your tool for repair or replacement to:
PO Box 75
MANDURAH WA 6210
This warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- The warranty is for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase.
- The tool must be returned at your expense to Roofus Tools.
- Proof of purchase must be provided in the form of a valid receipt, clearly showing the date of purchase.
- The tool must not have had its casing opened, nor have been tampered with in any other way.
- Failure of the tool must not be due to fair wear and tear, accidental damage, unreasonable use or misuse, negligence not attributable to Roofus Tools, modification, repairs undertaken on the tool other than by Roofus Tools, or use of the tool otherwise than in accordance with the instructions.
- Roofus Tools will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused during shipping.
This warranty is provided in addition to any other consumer rights and remedies that you may have in accordance with your local laws.
This warranty is provided by: Roofus Tools Pty Ltd (ACN 616 252 709) at: 120 Leighton Road, Halls Head, WA, AUSTRALIA Phone: +61 452 444 568
Please contact us via: email@example.com for warranty relating enquiries, or send us an enquiry using the ‘contact us’ form on our website.
For Australian Consumers:
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.